Question
Posted by: KARIEN | 2009-01-23

TO PORK OR NOT

CAN YOU MAYBE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY THEY ALWAYS TELL YOU TO CUT PORK FROM YOUR DIET - I AM REFERRING TO KINESIOLOGY / SURESLIM ETC ? THANKS

Dear Karien
I have no idea why Kinesiology and SureSlim make you cut out pork when slimming. Unless you have a religious reason for not eating pork (as is the case with the Jewish, Muslim, Hindu and certain African religions), there is no dietary reason for omitting this meat from a slimming diet. Pork is classified as 'white meat' together with chicken and turkey breasts and is low in fat provided you cut off all the visible fat and do not cook it with masses of added fat. Grill or stew the pork to keep the added fat content of the meat low.
Enjoy

1
Posted by: Zexeon | 2009-01-24

Pork could be nice if you' ve got the willpower to cut of the fat before preparation.

Reply to Zexeon