Posted by: Elaine | 2012-01-24

To Obvious - Rules for everyone

Dear Obvious

You do not understand my post so maybe you should not try and do Cybershrink''s post. You do not get it at all.
I complained and they did not listen - obviously
They did complain about saying we create discord - obviously
I haven''t bought there yet because I wanted to see what the area was like first - obvious but not to you
I earn R20 000pm - what do you earn and what do you do that you have so much to say but nothing in essence? You must be a rocket scientist who owns the complex.
You will understand if I do not entertain your little posts anymore right?

Posted by: Pp | 2012-01-24

People that grew up struggling once they get a job that pays 20000 they think that''s all the world has to offer, my dear Elaine, there are people on this site who owns two or 3 companies, They own, own. Not write a piece of whatever that you write and hope your boss approve it. With your attitude, why do you post your problems instead oh hiring a lawyer to deal with your issues.

I,m sure with tiny brain you cannot even imagine that there are people who earn your salary plus your partner,s salary in 1pay cheaque, now you knw don''t be surprise when ppl look and treat you like an idiot, you need to grow your brains.

Reply to Pp
Posted by: Obvious | 2012-01-24

Well said Queenie..................

Reply to Obvious
Posted by: Queen | 2012-01-24

Elaine, with your attitude, you won''t be finding good neighbours anytime soon!
What''s with flashing your income anyway? And sad but true, it is not much to begin with...

Reply to Queen
Posted by: M | 2012-01-24

My goodness guys, why are all of you so stroppy? Even at my standards (Im considered quite stroppy) I think this is over the top? Isnt the forum here for information sharing and advice?

Reply to M
Posted by: Elaine | 2012-01-24

Yes I earn R20,000 (writing freelance) and my man earns R35,000 but yep we are on the bones of our ace with this poor income LOL
By the way Sweetie you are not in my league either. We lived in Sandton and considered it a dump so we moved to Cape Town.
Found another dump and moved from there.
My parents live in Llandudno - you must be their neighbor right?
I guess you must be stuck into a 9-5pm job hey answering to a boss and earning peanuts.
I lived in Sandton and it is not the great shakes you make it out to be (might as you try to fool everyone)
A child could understand my post. But then again...
As for the other replies they are just plain stupid never mind creating discord.

Reply to Elaine
Posted by: Spread the wealth around. | 2012-01-24

As you earn sooooo much money the legal route is a viable option!

Reply to Spread the wealth around.
Posted by: M | 2012-01-24

I too live in a complex recently moved in. I have an old German sheperd who barks occassionally. The one neighbour told my daughter (13) to tell the dog to shut up. Of course I stomped over there gave them a piece of my mind and wrote a letter to the Body Corporate requesting they send a letter of demand to refrain the neighbour frm approaching my minor kids as opposed to speaking to us as adults. I got a snotty reply from the Body Corporate stating that they have a right to remove a animal if it is a nuisance. I went to the other neighbours to establish if my dog bothered them, to which they replied No. I then got my attorneys on to the Body Corporate who is now suddenly quite interested in resolving the problem. SOmetimes legal action is the best route, especially in Complexes where people forget its not an Retirement Village but a place where families and pets are resident.

Reply to M
Posted by: abc | 2012-01-24

It is not obvious that they complained about you. In your first post you state they cannot find anything to complain about with you!

Reply to abc
Posted by: Regular | 2012-01-24

Perhaps the other residents are right, you are trying to create discord here............................
R20,000 monthly would not get much of a property in Sandton, are you living in the sticks?

Reply to Regular
Posted by: Nikky | 2012-01-24

Is that all?!?

Reply to Nikky
Posted by: Obvious | 2012-01-24

Yes they did listen - hence their reaction on giving you the cold shoulder.
You never stated in your earlier post that they complained- not so obvious unless you are physcic.
It is not relevant that you may buy in future - my point was that you have not done so as yet and thus moving is not so expensive as selling and moving.
Your salary is not high , even if you spent 3/4 of it on rental it would not really be a very big unit in an upmarket area.

I think it is correct 4 you not to entertain my replies as you say we are not really in the same league.

I wish you well - as Maria says communal living is not for everyone.

Reply to Obvious