Question
Posted by: Guy | 2010/03/23

TO NICE GUY

You should not be on this site as you post stupid comments and show everyone your immaturity. Why dont you go play somewhere else because you are not helping anyone on this site.

Some people post real problems and you reply with your stupid comments. Grow up, if you have nothing useful to say, dont say anything.

Hear Hear!

11
Posted by: KK | 2010/03/26

We all see things differently and have our own opinions so leave nice guy alone. He is just a realist!

Reply to KK
Posted by: Irritable | 2010/03/24

Thanks Guy, for telling him but I think you are too serious i am even beginning to feel this is your site. Don''t be too personal that is why we change our real names

Reply to Irritable
Posted by: Guy | 2010/03/24

Nice Guy, refer to the posts above and get the hint. If you like helping people then I suggest you reply to posts in a mature manner and give valuble input. If you can do that, then there is no problem and if you cant then just keep your comments to yourself. I am not going to play this childish game with you and stoop to your level, now no matter what you say about me, do us all a favour and grow up.

Reply to Guy

I must agree, the so called NICE GUY is an idiot who has nothing useful to add to this site, and has limited vocabulary, it is really irritating the way he ends most of his quotes with " Then you will be fine"  I think he is just an attention seeker and should be ignored, as he thrives on the reaction he gets.

Posted by: Casper | 2010/03/23

Nice Guy, you really funny, you not perhaps related to Julias?

Reply to Casper
Posted by: irritable | 2010/03/23

Nice guy - people are used to being lied to so - just keep it real!

Reply to irritable
Posted by: irritable | 2010/03/23

Reply to irritable
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/03/23

you are an asshole Guy just because you don''t have something to say you want to make fun of me, you loose, all the people like my advices and i am working on a new site of my own because i like helping people , However you are not invited. because you are an idiot

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: Guy | 2010/03/23

Again, stupid comments.

Reply to Guy
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/03/23

To Guy, this site is for the people who are seeking help not judges. if you feel my advices are not helping you don''t read them. and dont swear at me you might not like what i ll say to you. forget about me, then you will be fine

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/03/23

Hear Hear!

Reply to Sexologist