Posted by: Master | 2009-07-15

To much lubrication

Hi all,

I have just embarked on a new relationship and need some advise.

I lost my virginity with my ex and sex was ok, nothing to write home about, at one point I thought I was even frigid, however, with my new man i want him all the time and find I get so super excited I am literally soaking and he cant stay " in" 

From ice queen to climbing the walls with need is sure a big stretch but now how do I deal with my problem??

as sexologist we say " the best aphrodisiac is your partner" thanks for proving it!
vaginal secretions can be reduced-to some extent- by using anticholinergic medications. speak to your doc about it . you will need a script

SASHA - Southern African sexual Health Association helpline 0860 100 262

Posted by: Bob | 2009-07-16

Its true xxx...i dont know why men complain about it and why woman get scared, or think its a problem.

Reply to Bob
Posted by: XXX | 2009-07-15

It has been said many times that us men are turned on by lubrication in a woman so don' t stress.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: ERIC | 2009-07-15

When your orgasms are so intense that you are catapulting him into the air, just make sure that you are manouvering your pelvis to the exact place where he is going to land when he comes down again. If his tool can hit the right spot every time, your sex will remain exiting. Just make sure that he can at least have 10 thrusts between catalpults, or he may lose interest.

Reply to ERIC