Question
Posted by: Jordan | 2010-12-08

To Morgan re post 929

Do you like yourself? If people sense that you dont like yourself, then they will naturally not like you either. Sorry, but I don''t mean to offend you in any way, just asking.

Good question - if we don't appreciate and like ourselves, others often sense that, and are cautious

2
Posted by: Morgan | 2010-12-09

You are probably right and it''s something I''ve considered but I think I am quite natural and easy going and happy around people. I mean, I don''t love myself as much as I could I suppose but I still don''t know what I''m doing wrong. I wonder if I can get evaluated somehow. It would really be nice to know what I''m " doing wrong" . I could be doing something I''m not even aware of. I never mean to hurt peoples feelings or make them uncomfortable but maybe I am making errors somewhere.

Reply to Morgan