Posted by: LL2 | 2008-10-31

To momm re post 2000

Hi mommy, I' m sorry to hear that you had a tough week. It must be very hard for you. It was 8 months for me on the 17th since my baby died and just as you found it was really a bad week for me as well. It is good to cry and though we dont like it it is good for us to deal with our emotions. I have found myself to be pushing my emotions to the back of my mind, keeping very busy, not allowing myself time to think and honestly I dont think it is helping. when I do think about it all then it just floods back to me. All we can do really is to take one day at a time and deal with whatever happens. Other mommies have told me that these feelings never go away - it becomes easier with time though. Mommy, I hope that you are feeling a bit better today. I' m sure you have very fond memories of your LO - keep drawing on those and let it comfort you through the difficult times. Have you looked at the compassionate friends website? I found some interesting information there. Please let me know how are are coming along today.... I am truly sorry for your loss.....

The memories usually never go away, but they change, so that you are able to remember without pain, and with fondness.