Question
Posted by: No longer ''SAD AND DISAPPOINTED'' | 2011-03-01

To Mmmmmm and Man and our Doc

TO MAN: Thanks for the well wishes. Much appreciated.

TO Mmmmmm: This forum is for people who need to talk to a psyCHOLOGIST about daily stresses, NOT necessarily " mental ilnesses"  that seriously need the help of a psyCHIATRIST. Sweetie, look up the difference in the dictionary if you still have a problem understanding this. I do wish you all the best in your future. You seem to have a lot of negative energy and have so much anger. Please take care of yourself. I am happy now and wish happiness to everyone else. God bless!

TO CYBERSHRINK: Thanks again for a great forum. Forgive me for letting off steam to you when I get frustrated. We are, after all, just humans who err. Keep up the good work, Doc.

Yep, all humans err, and those who err the most are those who convince themselves that they, personally, never err.
I just wish we could harness all the steam that gets vented around here - maybe start up a laundry ?

3
Posted by: HAPPY | 2011-03-01

Nice try

Reply to HAPPY
Posted by: Man | 2011-03-01

Its only my pleasure

Reply to Man