Posted by: sad and disappointed | 2011-02-28

To Mmmmmm

Why the attack, my friend! I simply wrote to cybershrink to get advice as this is why we have this forum. I wrote it at the time my husband really pee-ed me off and needed to let off some steam. I wrote to " Man"  as well, as he actually made me feel better after reading his post. So I achieved something, didn''t I?

In case you want to know, Mmmmmm, things are better between my husband and I since we''ve decided to talk things over like the adults that we are. Everybody makes mistakes, and though I still feel sad because of things he had done in his past, I will not allow him (with HIS mistakes) to make my life seem useless. My husband and I now make time for each other. I guess sometimes things like these make us aware of how we let ourselves and our marriages go. For the record, I am happier now.

YOU on the other hand, appear to be very unhappy. Take stock of your life if you can, and I do wish you the very best in the future. God bless!

And cybershrink, thanks for your advice. In the end, we worked out our own problems, but it always helps to read through some of your advice. Thanks a mill :)

"Mental Illness" is ill-defined, and Distress is worthy of respect. Pleased to hear you two have been working things out

Posted by: Romany | 2011-03-01

I will not waste me time explaining this to you, I will simply copy " SAD AND DISAPPOINTED" S post.
TO Mmmmmm: This forum is for people who need to talk to a psyCHOLOGIST about daily stresses, NOT necessarily "  mental ilnesses"  that seriously need the help of a psyCHIATRIST. Sweetie, look up the difference in the dictionary if you still have a problem understanding this. I do wish you all the best in your future. You seem to have a lot of negative energy and have so much anger. Please take care of yourself. I am happy now and wish happiness to everyone else. God bless!

Reply to Romany
Posted by: Mmmmmmmm | 2011-03-01

Romany, the basic function of a psychiatrist and psychologist is to help deal with and find solutions to mental illness.

If you have difficulty handling with lifes basic issues, and you are not mentally ill, then who should you turn too? Even a barman can help MORE or maybe your grandmother/sister/friend/work buddie.

I hope your getting my point! Can you even comprehend what the nut farmers deal with? Do you even know what PSYCHOSIS is? What true madness is? Is it not the ULTIMATE INSULT to those suffering unbelievable pain in the mind to post basic bullsh!t questions about life that they (IN THEIR RIGHT MIND) should sail through easily?

Granted the true people suffering a never ending NIGHTMARE are locked up far away from society kept away so no one sees or knows what happens on the " OTHER SIDE OF LIFE" 

I have no intention of being cruel unkind or hurtful, but look at this whole thing as it is and as it always has been....its a joke i just hope i am not left with the punch line.

Reply to Mmmmmmmm
Posted by: Romany | 2011-03-01

Shrink = mental illness only? NO?

Reply to Romany
Posted by: Mmmmmm | 2011-03-01

Ohhhh SORRY! I thought this forum was for mental illness, that makes perfect sense then! What mental illness is " disrespectful husband/boyfriend"  then?

Take stock of my life? Unhappy? If you say so cutie : )

Reply to Mmmmmm
Posted by: Romany | 2011-03-01

Well done !! Wishing you guys only the best.
I get seriously annoyed with people like Mmmmmmmmm myself. Too much negative energy.
And to top it all, it is normally the ones that have no experience about the situation that are so negative. They comment on what they " think"  they will do if they experience the same, useless information then.

Good luck !!

Reply to Romany
Posted by: Man | 2011-03-01

Hey Sad and Disappointed, i am so glad to hear that you and your husband worked out things. All the best and may you guys have all the happiness in this world. Take care

Reply to Man