Question
Posted by: corrupt MP''s | 2013/01/29

To mention but a few

There were other ANC public representatives who admitted to guilt but were never disciplined by the ANC.

These were 7 of the worst Travelgate MP''s quiltyl!!

Name: Bhengu, Ruth
Travelgate conviction: Pleaded guilty to one charge of fraud (R43 000). Fined R45 000 or two years’  imprisonment and given a three-year suspended sentence.
Position on ANC’ s 2009 election list: 96th on the ANC’ s national to national list.
Current position: ANC Member of Parliament. Chairperson of the Portfolio Committee on Transport –  a 2009 promotion under Zuma, from the position of ordinary MP. Member of the ANC’ s National Executive Committee.
Annual Salary: R1 118 654.00 as a Committee Chair.

Name: Booi, Mnyamezeli
Travelgate conviction: Pleaded guilty to one charge of fraud. Fined R50 000, or five years’  jail and given until January 2014 to pay the money in monthly instalments of R1000.
Position on ANC’ s 2009 election list: 65th on the ANC’ s national to national list.
Current position: ANC Member of Parliament. Up until earlier this year and from the 2009 election, Booi served as the Chairperson of Portfolio Committee as Defence (again, a Zuma promotion). He was replaced after a clash with Minister Lindiwe Sisulu and now serves as an ordinary MP. Member of the ANC’ s National Executive Committee.
Annual Salary: R843 017.00 as a Member of Parliament.

Name: Dlamini, Bathabile
Travelgate conviction: Pleaded guilty to one count of fraud (R254 000 service benefits/mileage claims) and was sentenced to a fine of R120 000.00 or 5 years imprisonment and a further 5 years imprisonment suspended conditionally for 5 years.
Position on ANC’ s 2009 election list: 16th on the ANC’ s national to national list.
Current position: Minister of Social Development. ANC Member of Parliament. From 2009 through to a cabinet shuffle in 2010, Bathabile served as Deputy Minister of Social Development, a Zuma appointment. Member of the ANC’ s National Executive Committee.
Annual Salary: R1 901 699.00 as a Minister.

Name: Dlulane, Beauty
Travelgate conviction: Pleaded guilty to one count of fraud (R289 000 service benefits/mileage claims) and was sentenced to a fine of R120 000.00 or 5 years imprisonment and a further 5 years imprisonment suspended conditionally for 5 years.
Position on ANC’ s 2009 election list: 58th on the ANC’ s 2009 national to national list.
Current position: ANC Member of Parliament. Chairperson of the ANC’ s woman’ s caucus.

Name: Molebatsi, Angelina
Travelgate conviction: Pleaded guilty to one charge of fraud. Fined R25 000, or three years in jail, plus an additional five years suspended.
Position on ANC’ s 2009 election list: 84th on the ANC’ s national to national list.
Current position: ANC Member of Parliament.
Annual salary: R843 017.00 as a Member of Parliament.

Name: Sosibo, Elsie Jabu
Travelgate conviction: Pleaded guilty to one charge of fraud (R241 000). Fined R100 000 or five years jail, suspended for five years.
Position on ANC’ s 2009 election list: Elected on the provincial to national list.
Current position: ANC Member of Parliament and Whip in the National Assembly
Annual Salary: R934 285.00 as a Member of Parliament and Whip.

Name: Thompson, Barbara
Travelgate conviction: Pleaded guilty to one count of fraud (R170 000 service benefits/mileage claims) and was sentenced to a fine of R90 000.00 or 5 years imprisonment and a further 5 years imprisonment suspended conditionally for 5 years.
Position on ANC’ s 2009 election list: 48th on the ANC’ s national to national list.
Current position: Deputy Minister of Energy. ANC Member of Parliament. From 2009 through to her appointment at Deputy Minister in Zuma’ s cabinet in November 2010, she served as the Chairperson of the Portfolio Committee on Women, Children, Youth and Persons with Disabilities. So she has been doubly rewarded.
Annual salary: R1 556 089.00 as a Deputy Minister

9
Posted by: DWM | 2013/01/30

Yep there YOU go again, the typical ANC denialist bullshit!!

In actual fact what you saying Selldom, is that ALL the wrongs done by any other person affilliated to any other political party, be it the DA, IFP, COPE, UDM etc etc, is NOT respresentative of their political party in sense, and you dont see corruption in any of the political Organisations, you just see people acting on their own?

Reply to DWM
Posted by: Sello | 2013/01/30

I never loose a debate. As I have said it before, people act on their own and these people were dealt with through ANC internal processes. The ANC has more than a million members to say that these people are in the majority you are being disingeneous. Do you math properly. Everything happens within a context and that is the moral of the story. The ANC looks at incidences in a balanced nature and we are not in the business of throwing away experience and recycle people back into poverty and obvilion unless there are extreme compelling reasons.

I AM BLACK AND STRONG AND I HAVE MADE MY POINT

Reply to Sello
Posted by: Whena | 2013/01/29

Sello -accept the facts - the ANC is full of corrupt people - thete is a FEW honest ones but as the majority rules they (the honest ones) are spitting against the wind

Reply to Whena
Posted by: You | 2013/01/29

lose!

whahaha

idioto!!!

Reply to You
Posted by: Sello | 2013/01/29

That village exists in the pig''s head.

Reply to Sello
Posted by: Well | 2013/01/29

Yes you may be black and strong, but the point you made is that there is indeed a rural town missing their village idiot!

Reply to Well
Posted by: Sello | 2013/01/29

Nobody thaught Babarah Thompson was whte you moron. We know our leadership. There is nothing special about wit tannies anyway.

Accused: General White Population of SA
Charge 1: Theft of SA Land and 300 years of looting and depriving blacks the economic and political freedom.
Current Position: Pigs

Presiding Judges: Black South African Mob
Sentence: Chop

Reply to Sello
Posted by: Go look for yourself | 2013/01/29

And if you think Barbara Thompson is a wit tannie, she not!

Reply to Go look for yourself
Posted by: Sello | 2013/01/29

So what? You believe that these guys must be castigated and thrown away well we do not think so. Here is the biggest one.

Accused: General White Population of SA
Current Position: Pigs

Reply to Sello