Question
Posted by: Karen | 2013/02/20

To men

Is it ok to initiate sex to a man not your boyfriend? currently not in a relationship but have been chatting to male friends. I just called this guy he''s been asking me out, i dont like him as bf but i just want sex from him. and how do i initiate this?

9
Posted by: Aqua | 2013/02/21

At least make sure you do it with a decent man wa seritinyana tlhe, a married man would be a best option (your secret would probably be safe and you will get more anytime if you want) mara i cant encourage you my love. Eish nature neh!

Hello Tsalisto @VW

Reply to Aqua
Posted by: .... | 2013/02/21

But having said that don''t make it too obvious as that can be a turn off for any man... Just make sure u press the right buttons. As hunters we kinda get suprised and the se*ual urge may also dissapper if suddenly a woman acts out of character and opens her legs... Ur goalmust be to seduce him and make sure he can''t resist his urge.

Reply to ....
Posted by: Theo | 2013/02/21

Go for it Karen.

Most women in the house(and elsewhere) will do the same if in your shoes, or even worse. As for you, you are true to yourself, do not care that people in this forum will say. If this guy is man enough, whatever transpire between the 2 of you will only be known by just the 2 of you. I hope he is an adult to still respect you and treat you the same which ever way you guys conclude.

Reply to Theo
Posted by: Karen | 2013/02/21

Thank you Aqua, dots and Theo for understanding, i bet i''m not the only one amongst singleville residents have the same feeling but dont act, which i''ve got nothing but respect for you ladies. As for me, been using a toy for too long now, i want real physical sex me on top, different positions. He will be shocked? YES, knowing me better, will he judge? thats his problem. Themba yo input is much appreciated but save it for teenagers

Reply to Karen
Posted by: VW | 2013/02/21

Maar nna I don''t understand society and their messed up standard struuuuu!!! If a woman want sex from a man she does''t respect her self and she is called names maar a man are at liberty to do as they please, its not ON struuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Reply to VW
Posted by: Theo | 2013/02/21

Folks, Karen wants a d..k and nothing else from this man. There is nothing wrong with that, as much as us as men also wanna do the same thing from time to time.

Karen, you have every right to do as you please. Be honest about yourself to him as you are to us here. It is entirely up to him to see if he cannot meet your needs. Well, if he does not, take it like a woman and be brave. Whether he thinks otherwise of you, that is entirely up to him. I often tell my friends that some men will approach a woman and lie about love meanwhile all she need is just sex. I have learnt this truth and have lived with that till tomorrow. Karen has confirmed it.

Way to go Karen.

Reply to Theo
Posted by: Aqua | 2013/02/21

Hey Karen I have no advise for you here...have you tried satisfying yourself just to get rid of your desire.

Nothing is stopping you to have a private moment with yourself in a secure place and play. It works for most women and I am sure it could help with your urge.

#justathought#

Reply to Aqua
Posted by: Temba | 2013/02/21

You know what my sister, I’ m not being judgemental or saying that you shouldn’ t follow your heart. I don’ t think you should sleep with him. Most women don’ t realize that men place so much value on a woman’ s sexual restraint. Why do you want to give your body away without care? Isn’ t sex supposed to be a sacred thing that you only share with someone that you really love? Don’ t let desperation get the better of you. Men are always quick to spot and chow a woman who is vulnerable.

A friend of mine recently said that women no longer have value. I asked why, he said that he misses those good old days when women cherished their bodies like a sacred object, where only a man of honour who respected and loved her had access to her body. My friend had a point there.

Reply to Temba
Posted by: .... | 2013/02/21

Just dress in something sexy... Actually something that leaves very little to the imagination of a man..I''m sure if is a real man he will get aroused and he will do the job

Reply to ....