Question
Posted by: Sonskyn | 2011-06-15

To: Me

I didn't say that I am against gay people... if you are disrespectful towards women... saying that the smell of a vagina makes you wanna vomit... well, then I can be disrespectful towards gays too. Your comment was very unnecessary. You were disrespectful first! GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT

no comment

4
Posted by: Mr Humble | 2011-06-19

I''m humble unlike CK, who sounds like a real know all It may be of interest to note that smegma occurs in both male and female genitalia. Yes it does collect beneath the forskin, BUT it also collects around the clitoris (note Sonskyn)
An M.D. Dr Wright comments that smegma IS useful as it lubricates the glans facilitating smooth movement in intercourse.
Clearly and undisputed, hygiene IS important, so I guess if an uncircumcized man does not wash daily, same as the ladies, there would probably be an unpleasant build up that could be off-putting. But a washed willy is nothing to be afraid of and neither is a clean, well washed fanny. So Mr Know it all, you do not know it all !!

Reply to Mr Humble
Posted by: Ck | 2011-06-16

Me, you cant handle that a woman has stated her preference of being with a circumcised man. Uncircumcised penises have smega collecting under the foreskin all the time. Most women find that smell to be rather offensive. That is a fact. Google smegma and read the complete description.

I got circumcised later in life, and no matter how often I washed my foreskin, within an hour it had an odor and smegma was present. I just happened to have a lot. Since circumcision, I have never had an issue and have no odor at all even at the end of the day. That is what Sonskyn is referring to.

There are 3 groups of women. Those that prefer circumcised men, those that prefer uncircumcised men and those that dont care. Sonskyn is part of the first group. Get used to it, because way more women are becoming part of that group.

Reply to Ck
Posted by: Me | 2011-06-15

No, get your facts straight! go read the original discussion! all are saying they wont go near a uncircumsized man as it stinks etc!

So in conclusion, go screw yourself, cause thats all the pleasure you going to get!

Reply to Me
Posted by: sexologist | 2011-06-15

no comment

Reply to sexologist