Question
Posted by: Mini Me | 2010-04-14

To maria

thanks for telling me about yourself (or telling me a little) i feel like such an ugly person because i get so very angry and im always feeling " done in"  and im always on the defence. I have booked a shrink for the first time in my life - i will go tuesday.

You're not an ugly person. Sounds like you've made a really good decision - ood luck on Tuesday, I hope it works out well for you

2
Posted by: Maria | 2010-04-14

You''re welcome MM. Sometimes problems are purely chemical and can be cured by pills. Other times they''re purely psychological and can be cured by therapy. Mostly it''s a bit of both. While my depression has to be managed chemically, therapy taught me a lot about coping strategies. Good luck!

Reply to Maria