Question

to long

Sometime it takes me long to cum and other times not.
Long is 40 or so minutes. Short is 3-5min. What could the reason be?I am horny to the same extent regardless..

I presumen you are male. It depends on wheathr its the first time or a repeat performance that you are talking about. Your age is also very important. Not enough information in your question - sorry

4

My gfrnd get a burning sensation during intercourse. with and without protection. It started while we were using protection and has since continued. please help.

Yes, male 28yrs. When my g/f gives me oral sex, the first go i can sometimes take 40min to cum and other times it can take 3-5min (on the first go). I know it takes longer the 2nd time round... I would just like the 1st go to be more consistent and not to long or to short...

Male (28yrs)

are you male or female