Question
Posted by: sunflower | 2008/09/15

to lola and candy girl

candy girl i guess you are right, maybe i have no reason to be upset. but this is the same person who would sms every night wanting to chat until late into the night everyday until last night.

anyway i called him to ask him if we should go and watch a movie tonight because.....wait for it. He either forgot that he was supposed to call me tonight (wishful thinking or even denial) or he just could not be bothered.

last night was the last sleepless night i am having over this guy it doesn' t matter how nice he is. tonight i focus on my own stuff and if he calls tomorrow or any other day, its fine. if not i' m not wasting any more air time its humilating.

oh and by the way candy girl, this all got started because he pursued me and insisted that he can be a good boyfriend if i teach him how. he pursued me and was attentive and senstive until this weekend. to be honestl, deep inside i think this is a brush off so, i' m picking myself up and moving on.

i mean with all due respect, i don' t hold my male friends hands. anyway, as you said: clearly he is not the man for me no matter how much i wanted him to be.

,,,,,