Question
Posted by: mommy | 2008/10/30

To LL2

Hi, hope you are doing well. This week was just terrible. I miss my baby so much. On the 26th it was 8 months since her death. Last night I cried, and I just couldn' t stop. Although I wanted to. I don' t know how to handle this. (actually I don' t like to cry :-) ) I know each person handles the death of a child differently. Maybe it is because I didn' t allow myself to cry?? Oh well, I think I justed needed to put my feelings into words. Thanks!

Often people who don't allow themselves to cry at first, find it catches up with them later. Allow yourself to mourn --- its a job you need to do.