Posted by: ww | 2009-07-08

To Liza

Are you also a shrink?you seem to respond to every topic and your resposes are valuable

Liza can respond for herself, of course, but does indeed usualy respond with sense and helpfulness --- an excellent reader role model !

Posted by: Liza | 2009-07-09

No, I' m not a shrink. Just have years of experience in having bipolar and I' ve researched a lot about my illness as well as researching medication that I' ve been prescribed in the past. I also used to work in the pharmaceutical industry for quite a long time and gained a lot of knowledge there.

Then there are the upheavals and problems I' ve had during my life so far - I try to learn from every new experience and since I' ve had more than my share - well it adds up. When others have problems that I can relate to, I like to try to help. And I honestly don' t reply to all posts. I' m definitely not perfect and don' t have the answers to everything. Although I' ve been lurking on this forum for such a long time that I frequently know what CS would say and suggest for certain things  )

So I try to help wherever I can even if I can only suggest counseling.

Kind Regards

Reply to Liza