Posted by: Kim | 2009-05-19

To leave or Stay

I have been seeing this guy for two months, things were okay for the first few weeks, but lately things have changed he no longer calls as often as he used to, and just the other day we were at a party, where he disapeared for a few hours only to turn up later with no reasonable expalnation about his wherabouts.

I m really confused as to what step to take. my head is telling me to leave, but my heart is telling me to stay, bu thow can it be when I don' t feel the connection anymore?

By the sound of it your head is telling you what your heart does not want to hear. The emotional need to belong is often stronger than our internal notion about what is good for us. It might be useful for you to speak to a close friend, an older person or even a psychologist to assist you to just clear your mind and see things in perspective and determine a plan of action.