Posted by: Lara | 2010-05-05

To Katie

Firstly, my post was to CyberVet.

Secondly, with you sticking your nose in here, you don''t even answer any of my questions, but criticize and preach. Who do you think you are??

Pls read my initial post again, since you did a half assed job the first time!!

Pls don''t break your little head over the puppies, that''s our business.

Posted by: Lana | 2010-05-20

Katie, aren''t you being a bit harsh? It''s not like it was done on purpose and now to save any potential trouble Lara is going to get rid of all her animals. It happens to a lot of people- who are you to make assumptions? You''re probably just a loser with nothing better to do.

Reply to Lana
Posted by: boomsie | 2010-05-12

-|- you all....

Reply to boomsie
Posted by: Chill | 2010-05-07

Go, Katie, Kate, Carol!

Isn''t it amazing how personally sensitive some people are to even the slightest sign of disapproval - yet they think nothing of plonking yet another set of pups on the earth, because they think it''ll be soooo cute - and then along comes Boomsie, with her dearly beloved darling light of her life, who is allowed to die < sob sob> , probably in misery, because she can''t get round to taking her precious poppet to the vet in time. My heart bleeds... but not for Boomsie.

Reply to Chill
Posted by: Carol | 2010-05-07

Go Kate , i dont comment much on here , the boomsies etc just upset me to much.

Reply to Carol
Posted by: Kate | 2010-05-07

My animals are like my children, I ensure that they are excercised daily, fed the best quality food, have a safe home and immediate access to a vet if they only just look slightky off colour. I also have taken my animals to the emergency vet at all hours of the night and morning. I care !!
To have an animal that is paralized, shaking and bleeding is not a case to wait till the next afternoon !!
All my cats come from abused or neglected backgrounds and one of my dogs has severe hip dysplasia but with months of rehabilitation &  hydro therapy she is a happy well adjusted 18 month old pup - she came from a backyard breeder and was fortunate that she came into my life. I also work 2 jobs to ensure that the animals I have been entrusted with have a good life.
People like you make me sick

Oh and by the way I am Kate but Katie rocks!!

Reply to Kate
Posted by: Cybervet | 2010-05-07

Reply to Cybervet
Posted by: Katie | 2010-05-06

Certainly the puppies are your business but once you give them away or sell them they will not be your business any more and just maybe they will become my business when I do my volunteer work at the spca and have to take care of them while they desperately wait for a home or the needle. I am sure you wont want to hear this either but letting your 8 month old puppy have babies is like letting a 10 year old kid have a baby - a bloody bad idea most people would agree. There now that will give you something else to gripe about to distract you from how you messed up.
Oh and Boomsie I read your post and the cvet is quite right that dog of yours should have had medical attention - if it didnt you failed it and you should not have dogs. (Now you can gripe some more too.)

It is a funny thing but when people get told the truth then suddenly this is a really rotten site with really evil people on it. They only want to hear what they want to hear. well sorry but life does not work like that once you are grownup.

Reply to Katie
Posted by: Lara | 2010-05-06

Boomsie, I read your post, I am so sorry about your dog. I completely understand what you mean when you say that your animals are like our children, that''s exactly the way I feel.

This Katie chick does seem like a realy bitch. And is this Vet for real. After reading his comment to you I am really interested to see what he has to say about my question. Not that it bothers me, I phoned and spoke to a REAL Vet, so I couldn''t really be bothered with what he has to say. I have asked a question on this forum before and also got shit remarks from both users as well as the Vet. Also promised myself I will never waste my time here again, but since this happened after hours I thought I''d give it a try. When I saw a new Vet I posted, forgetting completely how long it takes for a reply.

Anyway...certainly won''t waste my time here ever again!!!! Good luck to you Boomsie....keep well!!

Reply to Lara
Posted by: boomsie | 2010-05-06

exactly! katie is stupid! she also commented a shitty comment on my question to the vet, but mind you even this vet is stupid, telling me i should be prosecuted, that when i ask him for advice, and he answers 2 days after th dog died already, see comments on " parkinsons disease in dogs" 
some people realy are wasting our time here. wont come here for help again,this vet is up to s.h.i.t

Reply to boomsie