Question
Posted by: HELP | 2008/06/12

TO karabog

buy yourself a pay as you go sim card R4.99 and then start sms'ing him as if you know him, see if he falls for it.

I did.

,,,,,

5
Posted by: I | 2008/06/13

Well, if you find out that he's actually a pig, u'll have equally become a pig yourself cos with your snooping, you lowered yourself down to his level.
There's nothing sadder and more desperate than imagining someone sneaking through my phone when i'm in the room and spending countless hours wondering if i'm cheating and how on earth i manage to avoid being caught.
I've been through the same thing with bf going through my phone and making unfounded accusations. & then i've had even more stupid confidante's who're quick to say "there's no smoke without fire" when i confide in them.
It's pathetic, it makes u look pathetic, especially to him if he's not cheating. & if he really is not, mark my words, he will cheat just so he knows what u're talking when u accuse him next time, and who can't deal with one more accusation when it's actually true?
do have some pride.

Reply to I
Posted by: Babe | 2008/06/12

Eish - it is better to KNOW he's a pig than to keep on guessing whether he's one or not

Reply to Babe
Posted by: Eish | 2008/06/12

Why are we all assuming that he is cheating? I just think you should leave it alone. All that energy snooping around... It's like you are hoping that he is cheating so that when you catch him you can say "aha, I new you were a pig".

Reply to Eish
Posted by: mpho | 2008/06/12

Karabog - sterkte (you will need it). i passed that stage in my marriage and it was not worth it but i walked away from the situation. counselling helps to maintain your balance as well. Stand out as a woman - it worked for me. i knew i looked good at the time and did not compare to them bit......s. i won at the end. heartaches yes you will endure them - stop hurting yourself. i stopped because i came across a message from one bimbo who said she HIV+ and my hb wanted casual sex - i froze. fortunately the bimbo was strong enuf to stand against him and since i have been going for checks every 6months so far i am clean. it hurts but never doubt yourself - u r beautiful but stop reading his messages. my hb locked his fone and i put a pin on all of my phones and it hurt him when he found out. he got the taste of his own medicine - went for a makeover as well trimmed down and pampered myself. it worked for me maybe try it as well. marriage is there to be enjoyed not to be endured. Sterkte.

Reply to mpho
Posted by: tans | 2008/06/12

Good idea - if he is faithful he will not reply or tell you to bugger off and let you know he is married. I still think he is up to something funny. When they get touchy over their cell phones, it always a sign.....

Reply to tans