Posted by: Lou | 2012-05-23

To Jesse

You were rude to the Doctor Jesse and your behaviour is unnecessary. Health 24 perhaps should block you from this site (they can do that). Dr Anrich is wonderful and he listens and replies in a set time frame always - free to users of the site. Make an appointment with a doctor if its so urgent and stop your negativity and nastiness, especially towards people who do not deserve it. You should apologise.

Thank you very much.

Posted by: Jesse | 2012-05-28

@ Anrich.... is Lou your mother? Stupi -|-

Reply to Jesse
Posted by: Jesse | 2012-05-24

@Lou - Go ahead dumba$$, ask them to block me, lets see what happens. Judging from this ''so-called'' doctors responses (or lack thereof), i can safely say that he is underqualified.
@ Anon - ag shame my skat..... did I hurt your feelings? Give me your postal address, I''ll send you a teddy bear okie!!!

Reply to Jesse
Posted by: anon | 2012-05-23

I am also saddened and shocked by Jesse''s post.
Cyberdoc is more than a doctor. He gives of his time to assist forum users. And this forum gets plenty of questions.
Jesse - cyberdoc has a lot more experience than you " imagine."  Assumptions are truly hurtful.

Reply to anon