Question
Posted by: Racoon | 2010-04-09

To Jaco re Sinus post 1432

Re the StaSoft and sunlight - I KNOW!! its EXACTLY the same for me! too weird. I have long hair and I can''t tie it up in a ponytail because my scalp even gets sore from the sinus.

You can sleep on a few pillows - for instance your continental and your normal pillow. Saline you can get from you pharmacy (ask about the sinus rinse), I can also recommend Chamiflor which is saline with chamomile extract for use inbetween.

But do see your doc, as you might need an initial course of antibiotics and also something like Nasonex to keep it under control.

Racoon

Thank you for your input.