Question
Posted by: E | 2008/09/10

To Ja - Re Post 1578

Hi, I only read your answer to post 1578 this morning. Why do you say it was Prozac ? Have you used Prozac before? I have used it for about 2 yrs and then I stopped and I had doubts about the product.

Remember Prozac is one brand of the chemical AD Fluoxetine, also sold under other names

2
Posted by: E | 2008/09/10

Thanx for your reply Ja,

It was the same with me. I was thingking to myself one day what if I just stop taking the Prozac, I did and like you said all the suicidal thoughts were gone. And I have been ok for yrs.

But I' m having problems in my marriage now and just feel so down and off some days. But I try to manage it. I don' t ever want to use Prozac again.

Reply to E
Posted by: ja | 2008/09/10

All the suicidal thoughts etc stopped. While i was on them suicide seemed an " OK"  option. What HORROR! i can' t believe where i came from - thank God!

Reply to ja