Question
Posted by: wandi | 2010-01-07

to guys only

Hi all guys who might happen to read this message.

If it happens that you once loved a woman so deeply that u nearly married her then something happens to separate, do u ever think of that woman often or once gone she is gone.

Please just want to hear your views.

Is it surprising that someone would think, at times, of someone who once meant so much to them ?

3
Posted by: J | 2010-01-08

My bf still talks about his ex to this day. Don' t know why though and we' ve been together for 2 years. Doesn' t really bother me though. Not sure why hehehe.

Reply to J
Posted by: R | 2010-01-08

You still think of them and as time goes on, you think about them less and less but you never forget!

Reply to R