Question
Posted by: Kiddo | 2010-03-27

To: Guy

Having read your comments on ''nice guy'', I checked afew posts and have to agree with you. I think this is still a youngster without any real experience who sees himself as ''fine'' and gives the dumbest advise, so ''you will be fine''. Too immature to realise that the ''advice'' only irratates serious people.

These types have come and gone over the years on this site, but luckily they become bored with themselves and disappear.

This post is not directed to the sexologist

4
Posted by: NIce Guy | 2010-03-29

HAHAHAAH The Big Guy is calling the shots now, it is the battle of GUYs, keep trying Big Guy, you should be fine!

Reply to NIce Guy
Posted by: Big Guy | 2010-03-29

Sexologist, please block Nice Guy from this your chat site!! Thank you.

Reply to Big Guy
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-03-29

Yes it is not directed to the sexologist, but some fool just want to make his voice heard for some stupind reasons he uses my name, are you the serious person with a name Kiddo? all i can say to you is go F.. yourself you bloody stupid as.. hole.

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010-03-27

Reply to Sexologist