To Gogga Thanks for recipe

thanks for the pizza recipe, much appreciated you are so kind!

Dear Anonymous
Glad you got a good recipe!

Posted by: Gogga | 2009-05-06

It' s a pleasure! I only recently discovered the joys of baking, so I' m only too happy to share :-)
That was not a low GI recipe, by the way, even if you use brown flour. I have a low GI recipe from the Sustained Energy baking book, but frankly, it looks nasty and I haven' t tried it. It' s made with self-raising flour, All Bran, oat bran and apple. Let me know if you want it, I can type it up for you.
Rather have a big salad with a small piece of normal pizza if you' re dieting, I would say.
By the way, don' t overload the pizza with toppings, it will make the base soggy. Also, if you have a better oven than me, you can crank it up to maximum heat and shorten the baking time, that' s how real pizzas are made in Italy - blazing hot clay ovens. I have a measly little " mini-stove"  which can' t hold heat above 200 degrees, so I adapted the recipe.

Reply to Gogga