Question
Posted by: KITTY | 2010-07-07

To dude and roxy

Believe me, I wouldn''t even sell it, I''ll give it away for free. I guess we all must keep believing that somewhere along the line, our luck will change, and things will get better. 5 yrs ago, when I was really depressed, my husband used to play me this song by Dire Straits, that had the lyric " Something''s gonna happen to make your whole life better, your whole life better one day" . That stuck with me ever since, and I regret that it took so long, but, rather late than never right? And it''s not a case of me thinking I''m the sh!t and my life is perfect, I''m just finding it hard to deal with, seeing as I haven''t felt this way in a looong time, and lets be honest, it''s a good feeling to have, no matter the makeup you have underneath. But as they say, not all questions can be answered by Google. Somtimes it''s all within yourself, you just need to quiet down and listen. When you hear it, that''s when you know you''ll be okay.

,,,,,

2
Posted by: dude | 2010-07-07

its difficult to see that light at the end of the tunnel sometimes, but you right. and when you say it your mind almost belives it. but your heart doesnt and thats what pulls you down again...i too used to be so " excited"  all the time about life......and im sure ill get there again one day :-). Im happy for you and it gives me hope :-)

Reply to dude

,,,,,