Question
Posted by: Friend | 2009-03-27

To Doc - Post 1373

Thanks Doc, I really appreciate that.
She is on quite a lot of meds at this point, as you say, trying to find the one that suits her and the working through the side effects etc. Yes I will be here for her, but that doesn'  t seem to be quite good enough for me, thou I know other than that I can'  t really do much more.

The reason I posted here is that the other sites are quite useless, your site I have noticed gets a quick same day response specially from you. This one for eg. took just a few minutes. Well done, and once agian thank you.

Try to be just an ordinary Superwoman, no more than that. Thanks for your kind comments. Maybe your friend will be lucky and gain control of the neuralgia rapidly. If not, she may really need your support and encouragement to persist in the search for the right meds for her.