Question
Posted by: Concerned mom | 2008/09/08

To doc, follow up on FMS &  Elexoma Medic

Ive been given a name of a Prof, cant find any more info on him though. Im in Jhb east rand, called the company that is supplying the device, its not as pricey as I thought, less than the mri scan i paid for last week. I know its a complex syndrome but Im willing to try anything at this stage, anything safe and non evasive.
Could you please also give me some info on where to find a therapist specialising in cognitive behavioural therapy for her?
Thanks a mil

Dear concerned Mom
Talk to prof Helgaard Meyer first - try this number: 012 363 8041/3