Question
Posted by: Bee | 2011-09-01

To Dee... Ostripet

Hi there Dee,

I have a number for you for a distributor in PTA should you still require it.

Kind regards,
Bee

Expert ImageDog Behaviour Expert

Hi Bee, please post this on the actual forum so that Dee can see it. It has inadvertantly come in under another question and i doubt she will see it.

also, please wont you send me an e-mail with the distributors details on it. I would love to investigate this product for myself. Thanks so much, scotty (scotty@scottysdogs.co.za)

3
Posted by: Dee | 2011-09-08

I reieved a number from a guy in fairie glen that sells it... Scotty ostripet is an ostrich based dog food... It is made by the company that exports savanna dog food from south africa... We bought a bag a month ago after friends told us about it... The dogs seem to love it.... but it was hard to find a seller in Pretoria...

Reply to Dee
Posted by: Dog Behaviour Expert | 2011-09-02

Reply to Dog Behaviour Expert
Posted by: Dee | 2011-09-01

please can I have the number.... would appreciate it....

Reply to Dee