Posted by: CP MOM | 2009-01-21

To: dd - Re: Adopting

Good morning

I only read your posting now. I adopted. She is 11 now. My family love her. Let me tell you something my mother often (especially when she' s had a glass of wine to much) tells me " don' t tell the other children but Charne is the granchild I love the most" ....

My family NEVER ever refers to her as being adopted or not your " real"  child or or or they love her and spoil her and there is no absolute no difference between her and any of my siblings children.

In fact I am the one with the problem - not my family - I have issues that I will have my whole life because I could never have my " own"  child - just this weekend I said to someone I wish I had my own child also but I also want Charne.

That' s all I wanted to say.

Thanks for a frank and thoughtful comment