Question
Posted by: Andre | 2011-02-24

To Cybershrink

I''m sorry to question your response on my previous posting (959) what do you imply... That you are not in agreement and therefore " It’ s obviously my choice"  so what ever happened " I should make it work"  or in other words, it’ s my choice so I should not come back if it does not work cause " We told you so?”  I know I’ m treading in thin ice here but is that your advice on all of this? 1. Go see somebody. 2. it’ s your choice, make it work.
To be quite honest I don’ t know it that helps at all!

Hey, had no intention of implying anything. You seemed to be confirming some decisions you had made. This sort of thing only works when it is ( as ultimately, it always is ) your own choice, and though others can help or encourage, ultimately only you can make it work. I genuinely wish you success, and look forward to hearing of further progress.
Need we make this unnecessarily complex or personal ?

2
Posted by: Andre | 2011-02-24

Thanks for the answer. Much appreciated! Its clear now tx.

Reply to Andre