Posted by: Shelly | 2009-04-02

TO CS - re sexologist forum

What is your take on this? The sexologist forum revolts me, some of the stuff people talk about just plain revolts me. Its not that i visit the forum all the time but happen to go on there once in a while. why is it that people need to discuss such things in such great detail, eg: anal sex???? I mean come on, surely you know the answers to your questions, why post it on here in FULL detail? am i just being old fashioned or what?

I don't have the time to visit any other forums.
I guess much depends on whether people are genuinely asking a question, or bragging or showing off. But because it is anonymous, people will feel free to talk about things they'd be too shy to mention person-to-person. May I gently ask why you visit that forum if it so disgusts and upsets you ?

Posted by: DW | 2009-04-03

Its simple, its like listening to a radio station, if you din' t like whats on there, you change to another station.

Reply to DW
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-04-03

I am... lol
Peopel are not nasty Shelly, you just don' t seem to get it that' s all.

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: justine | 2009-04-02

Shjoe! seems like Kelly is everywhere, NOW you excuse the pun! ahhahahhaha

Reply to justine
Posted by: shelly | 2009-04-02

Gee whizz, people are nasty!

Reply to shelly
Posted by: sideways | 2009-04-02

I agree with everyone and the solution for you is what lee suggests. That, or go see a sexologist yourself to open you up a little. No pun intended.

Reply to sideways
Posted by: lee | 2009-04-02

If it revolts you just dont go In .....Simple

Reply to lee
Posted by: Liza | 2009-04-02

Blow what out of proportion Shelly? The proportions were already set by you when you posted!

Reply to Liza
Posted by: Striker | 2009-04-02

I agree Kelly. Sometimes other people struggle with the same questions and problems. Others experienced the problems and have their own answers to share with us. And to have the views and perspective of other users r helpful. Who in their right mind would ask his/her best friend about anal sex? here at least we can ask.

Reply to Striker
Posted by: Shelly | 2009-04-02

Just as i thought, everyone will blow this out of proportion! The question was for CS!!!!!!

Reply to Shelly
Posted by: Me ?? | 2009-04-02

Well done Kelly. I agree, we don' t all of us have someone to ask, and most times are embarressed that we don' t know the answers. It is nice to have somewhere to go and ask with no fear of being " found"  out so to speak.

Reply to Me ??
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-04-02

Yip you are i think.
I don' t think people know the answer to their questions, if they did i doubt they would be posting them in the first place...
Im sure they just glad that there is a place they can ask their questions without being thought of as weird or sick because those are things that ppl don' t openly discuss.
It is a Sex forum so ofcourse those types of questions are going to be asked, what did you think you' d find there
If you do not like what is being asked then don' t go there at all if you find it so revolting!People deal with those sort of things everyday and im glad theres a forum for those questions to be asked and answered by a professional

Reply to Kelly