Question
Posted by: Jordan | 2010/08/24

TO CS RE post 1109  

For your information CS : This is what it said

Subject: RE: I think i was so close
Posted by: Apparent retard | 23/8/2010
i am glad you didnt kill yourself. WELL DONE!
Please learn to read and re read and correct where necessary before you finish typing your post. The english language is highly effective when used properly, if english is not your first language then i apologise but rather use your mother tongue.

Allow me this opportunity ( i hate to waste them when given) to share a few moments of my life with you, whether you or all who read believe it or not.

i got stabbed 47 times and shot in the head. i died. i was 20. i have been murdered so many times its almost comical , first time i was only 13 at school had my head blown off right after being raped- if it wasnt "  so sad"  - but here i am in the land of the almost living, so next time you think of killing yourself read this post, there are many many things you can still enjoy in this life, such as: -

-cocaine
-sex
-a sincere relationship with God
-heroin
-work ( personally i hate it and prefer to rest but for many people it brings much joy)
- the arts
- travel - the world is mighty big and theres much to see

And please remember you dont know whats waiting for you on the other side...it might just not all be shits and giggles so the above list may keep you in a much "  happier place" 

An odd message indeed. Strange, too, how some people enjoy criticising others for spelling or grammar errors, or typos, and ignore the actual and obvious meaning of the message.
It's like they saw someone sliding over a cliff, and shouted : "I'd really like to help you, but you are mis-pronouncing the word "Help!" "

1