Question
Posted by: anono1 | 2009-07-10

to cs

cs i read your informative life overview (ie who is cybershrink) were you joking about the assassination attempts or did that happen? what on earth was the motive? is the contract still out on you and is it a decent ammount of money?

No, not joking. I even presented an academic paper some years ago about such experiences. Remember in the Bad Old Days of Apartheid - such things did indeed happen to good people. As far as I know the contract, like most such contracts, was cancelled some time ago, and the sum would have been trivial, as it was poliically motivated rather than financially. Nowadays, nobody would profit from such a tedious operation.

1
Posted by: anono1 | 2009-07-10

I was thinking something like CIA or mafia or maybe Mossad..just shows how the imagination gets going!

Yip those dutchmen were serious in the old days!!! good thing you survived!

Reply to anono1