Posted by: Zexeon | 2008-12-17

Je pere va mieux aujourd' hui (I' m better today). I nearly slept 5.5 hours on 1 sleeping pill. But the best news is that I' m 400g down after gainning weight for a while now so seeing that the stress levels are back to normal I ought to wean myself from sleeping pills before X-mas. I' m on my regular 0.5g Risperdal again. So thanx and may you and your family have a Merry X-mas and a Happy prosperous New Year. Wish me luck for starting exercising, improving my communication skills ect. and elaborating to make all this come true in the New Year.

Bon to hear you're better today ! Thanks so much for your good wishes. Unfortunately, this year I ran out of family, so this is not a happy time of year ; but this year was so awdful next year just has to be better.
Good luck with all your wholesome projects --- the exervise, communication skills, etc.