Question
Posted by: Gentle Voice Of Reason (GVOR) | 2008/06/23

TO CS

I only read your sad news a few moments ago. I am sitting here with tears in my eyes because you've become a "friend" and confidant to me through this forum and comforted me with words and advice on many occassions, and of course you didnt even know it. So today, in your time of sadness and loss I'd like to extend my deepest sincerest condolensces. I pray that your beloved Mother's soul may find peace and that her memory will comfort you and carry you through this difficult time.

Your mother sounds like she was a great person, but I think she was also blessed to have you. I pray that I may also blessed as your mother was, with such a caring son who will respect me as much as you did your mother and love me as much as you did your mother. You're in my thoughts and in my prayers.

What marvellously thoughtul and gentle words. I notice that its easier to stay stoic when dealing with neutral or uinpleasant others, and random acts of kindness dissolve one utterly