Question
Posted by: Debby | 2008/10/22

TO CP MOM

For years and years I have objected to the self-pity postings made by Seedy Mom. I was always told - "  If you don'  t like it, don'  t read it"  . I object to this, as it allows a part of the play ground to be for certain people only but eventually I got tired of the self-pity and I have not read a Seedy Mom posting for 2 years now. Today, out of idle curiosity, I thought I would see if things had changed. They had - she has now taken to beating a defenseless, disabled child. Way to go, Mom!!! Give the poor child another klap!!! You have been complaining incessantly about how hard it is for you, how useless the helpers are, how lousy the government is and, wonders, nothing has changed. Give the child up, you do not have the right stuff to raise her. You thought you were adopting a normal child and, as it turned out, the poor little child is disabled so don'  t make-believe that you knew from the outset. You have been eye-brow deep in self-pity ever since. Give the child to someone who CAN, who WILL, do what needs to be done without your incessant whining and crying and complaining. Its sickening. So now you have resorted to abusing the innocent child and YOU have the nerve to look for pity? I wish the child welfare could be aware that this poor disabled child is being physically abused by someone who gave up years ago. Shame on you, shame on your cowardice for not wanting to admit what has been obvious for years, shame on you that you want pity for yourself. Shame on you.

Actually, I'm not sure how any part of the playground is reserved --- you're free to be as whiny and self-pitying as you please, and some might consider that this message is proof of that !
But as long-term readers know well, I always disapprove of "klapping" kids, in deed of klapping adults. Its wrong, and it doesnt work, either

4
Posted by: Kay | 2008/10/23

I find CP mom extremely irritating and cybershrink is not your " chommie" .

Reply to Kay
Posted by: jcat | 2008/10/22

So, now that you have been more self-pitying and whiny with less justification than the average 2 year old, how about crawling back into your silent little hellhole and staying there?
The forum and the world were definitely a more worthwhile place when you were silent.
Now go away and sulk.
Bye,
jcat

Reply to jcat
Posted by: wise man | 2008/10/22

the cane is the best method of discipline ever invented. The problems in our schools are proof of it.

Reply to wise man
Posted by: Tani | 2008/10/22

Welcome back BUZZ.

Reply to Tani