Posted by: Oak | 2009-02-20

To continue or not to continue

Hi CS,

I know that this is not a phycological question but i was hoping that you and the ppl can help me out.

I just got myself in a relationship with a person that already has a girlfriend, and yes he told me about her.
Things are going smooth, i mean it' s still new and we' re having a great time when we' re together. He tells me he likes me very much and that he wants to be around me all the time, i really do believe him there - - but i really feel guilty about this whole thing, mainly the fact that he' s got a girlfriend. I know i shouldn' t be even with him knowing he' s involved already and i hate myself for it.
To me it seems as though he told me about the girlfrind just so i can never expect more from him and stuff....I really don' t know how to get out of this, i know i shud have never entertained it when i heard about the girlfriend.

Please share your thoughts on this, i' d really appreciate it.

If you knew he had a gf, why did you choose to get into a relationship with him ? Of course you should feel guilty about doing this to his gf. Just say no, and end it now --- it's really not that difficult to do

Posted by: Wendy | 2009-02-20

Problem with these relationships is if he can do it to the first girlfrined what' s going to stop him doing it to you, his a cheat honey through and through, they are smooth talkers and lovers but will hurt you....take it from someone that has had that experience...get out before you get hurt....

Reply to Wendy
Posted by: Flowergirl | 2009-02-20

Get out asap as you are only going to get hurt.

Reply to Flowergirl