Question
Posted by: trying | 2009-11-11

to conceive

Hi Dr
When would you advise that i get help?
I have been trying to conceive for 11 months now (I did fall preg 3months after we started trying but had a blighted ovum). So I had a D & C about 6 months ago. But we' ve been actively trying ever since.
I am 28.
I have a child who is 2 and fell preg within 2 months when we tried for our first.
My cycles are slightly irregular and long - about 33-37 days so I obviously realise that i may be ovulating later so we mostly try on even days from day 12 until i get my period to be cover ourselves.
What would you recommend?
I' m dying for another and wanted my kids to be close in age but as each month passes, the gap gets bigger and bigger.
I' m healthy, I exercise regularly, I' m at my goal weight, I dont drink or smoke, and think I lead a healthy lifestyle (as does my partner). I am not overly stressed about this but its starting to weigh on my mind and i know that wont help matters!!
thanks

See below

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2009-11-13

See below