Question
Posted by: CONFUSED | 2010/01/28

TO CHOOSE BETWEEN 2 MEN

How do I make a decicion between 2 totally different men in my life? which one do I choose? How do I make that decision to not have any regrets afterwards?

Not at all my area of experise, but I'm sure other readers could have some useful and helpful advice
At a push, a counsellor could help you to review your options and choose more sensibly

6
Posted by: Boon | 2010/01/29

usually in cases like this the other is the one you really love and the other has got some kind of support.

Reply to Boon
Posted by: JR | 2010/01/28

How did you end up with 2 men in the first place. i think you should choose neither. Start afresh gal, with a new man you can commit to.

Reply to JR
Posted by: Jordan | 2010/01/28

How on earth are we supposed to know? Or CS for that matter. Keep them both.

Reply to Jordan
Posted by: Happiness | 2010/01/28

We choose our life partners using our guts, listen to yours

Reply to Happiness
Posted by: Amy | 2010/01/28

If either one of the men was THE GUY for you, your other half etc etc, it wouldn' t be difficult to make a decision at all, it should come naturally.
I think you should choose neither.

Reply to Amy