Question
Posted by: PJ | 2010/02/11

TO CARIN - POST 3953

Carin. You guys have to talk to a therapist and get this sorted:" BEFORE YOU THINK OF MARRAIGE!!" 

If you feel frustrated now, imagine how you will feel 5 years from now, when the " madly in love"  stage is over and he would rather wash the dishes for you, than to shag you?

My experience is that people with " Hang-up' s"  in bed, usually has as many " Hang-up' s"  in their normal life.

I have dated many people, and the ones who couldn' t or wouldn' t enjoy a healthy, normal, open and even naughty sex life, were the ones who had difficulty in many other areas too.

no comment

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/02/12

no comment

Reply to sexologist