Question
Posted by: Cornel | 2008/06/18

To: Anxious

Hi there.

I have checked and I am actually on 15mg COXFLAM. It is anti-inflammatory and I thought that would be enough to take care of this pain. I finished all my LENTOGESICS and SYNAP FORTE at about 4 weeks post-op. They worked like "smarties" as I didn't really get any pain-relief from them.

I am going to ask my GP for the ADCODOL that Dr. Bets suggested. I can use something to make me sleepy. I really struggle to sleep because of this painful Sternum of mine. I started picking up my little one again (Kayla will be 3 years old this Saturday and she weighs about 18kg's) and I wonder if I didn't hurt some muscles...

Nope, not back at work yet. Very thankful for the time off - I don't have to go out in the cold. GP booked me off-sick until end June and I have to go back to EP Spes. on 4 July (my birthday) for some more tests and to start on the CORALAN. I got so used to this HR of 100+ that I'll actually miss it :)

I am so fortunate that I didn't need a valve-replacement. Fortunately (counting my blessings) Surgeon was able to repair my own valve and I did not need a mechanical valve. Imagine how that thing would have ticked at 100+ per minute!!! eish.

Glad we are online again :) have a great day!