Posted by: Bev | 2009-02-15

To Ann :re piercing

Hello  I read with intrigue your response to Quest 527. I have 2 questions 4U. What do U have in your piercing, a ring or a stud? What actually causes the sensations there, is it penitrative sex or fingre stimulation? Like 2 hear from U because U have first hand experience + I' m contemplating something similar.

no reply needed from me

Posted by: Ann | 2009-02-19

It depends on your anatomy. My hubby used a 1/2"  (13mm) long barbell that he had bought in the US on a trip. He also bought a 7/16"  (11mm) CBR that I wear now. The amount of skin pierced needs to be less than the length of the barbell (if you go that route) so that it can accommodate any swelling right after the pierce. He had measured 10 mm from the opening to where the hole needed to be. That is why it is very comfortable to wear the CBR now, because less than half the ring touches my clit as such there is little pressure against my clit. When he does my horizontal piercing I would like to wear a very small endless gold hoop in that hole. So he is looking at maybe 7-8 mm of skin. If you do use a ring, also make sure the first one is slightly bigger so that less than half the ring goes through the skin. Again this will help with the swelling. Wait till it heals before changing to something more comfortable. May only be a couple of weeks at most. Glad you want to do this. Having a ring in my p*$$! really drives my hubby nuts with pleasure too and as such, I am the one really benefiting from it. The best thing I ever did for our sex life. My husband cant thank me enough for letting him do it.

Sex Pot, just ask your husband to do it for you. You have no idea what you are both missing out on. Let him know what he can look forward to. Don' t sit there on the outside being envious and missing out on some mind blowing sex every time. JUST DO IT!!!!! He will thank you for pushing him to do it and you will thank him for doing it by bringing a whole new dimension to the bedroom for both of you. Good luck

Reply to Ann
Posted by: Bev | 2009-02-16

Hi Ann  what size ring is used + what material is it made of? My sister is good at piercing + will do it 4 me. She has done a lot of piercings 4 all the kids + some of the adults in the family. I' m now VERY keen 2 get it done. Thanx.

Reply to Bev
Posted by: Sex Pot | 2009-02-16

WOW  U guys r sure game. I would like 2 try it but my hubby would never b able to do a piercing on me like that. Even if I told him that it does' nt hurt he would get more hurt doing it than me. In a way I envy U - sounds awesome. Go 4 it + enjoy. Regards.

Reply to Sex Pot
Posted by: Ann | 2009-02-16

Bev, I have a vertical hood piercing. My husband begged me to get one for years. I finally gave in and he pierced my hood, using EMLA cream. Everything was sterile, including the towel I lay on. All the tools, needle, jewelry, etc. He wore gloves, disinfected the area and did it just the way a professional piercer would do.

When I was pierced I had a barbell (stud) in the piercing. It healed within about 2 weeks. Cleaned it with saline solution twice a day and then just rinsed the area in the shower. Saline solution (used for contacts) is sterile water and works great for cleaning. The barbell created a little too much pressure against my clit as it was curved. Not sure that a straight one would have been any different. After about a month, my husband changed it to a CBR (ring). Smaller and less pressure. I really liked the feel and sex really felt much better. It has become very easy for me to orgasm now and 5-10 in a row are not uncommon, considering I pretty much never did. Self stimulation is also very great. It sometimes feels a little uncomfortable on the clit itself if I push the ring down onto the clit. If I let the ring go to one side and use two fingers, one on each side of the clit for stimulation then the eruption is there too.

Oral is also so much better. My husband does not focus on the clit itself, but rather on the inner labia and goes around the clit. Just that fine rubbing over the ring sends me over the moon as well. Overall, I rate it a 12/10. This is not for everyone, but it sure has been great for me. The more I get, the more I want. My only regret is not listening to my husband sooner as he always focused on my pleasure first and it was frustrating for both of us. I have thought of adding a horizontal piercing as well. That one I would want to have a very small ring in purely for the looks. I never did like the idea or look of metal in my privates, but even this girl has changed her mind about that.

I highly recommend it for anyone who is daring and is looking for that something to add a whole new outlook on sex. If in doubt, just do it!!! I did and I have never looked back. Good luck!

Reply to Ann