Question
Posted by: " massenger"  | 2012/06/12

To all women crying over untrue men....

2 Corinthians 6: 14-17: " Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness? And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever? And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: " I will dwell in them and walk among them. I will be their God, and they shall be My people."  Therefore " Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, and I will receive you."  2 Corinthians 6: 14-17: " Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness? And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever? And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: " I will dwell in them and walk among them. I will be their God, and they shall be My people."  Therefore " Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, and I will receive you." 

Women as well as men, believers as well as unbelievers, cheat. And its wrong whoever does it.

4
Posted by: Bitter | 2012/06/13

Irene I agree, the very few good men are either married to woman who abuse them or they done dusted and buried....

Reply to Bitter
Posted by: Irene | 2012/06/12

Not everyone who believes does not cheat and all what i know is GOOD MEN ARE TAKEN BY GOD only LIERS and CHEATERS ARE AVAILABLE. The only place where you can get good men is in the CEMETERY

Reply to Irene

Actually ''massanger'' that scripture refers to dualism in worship, i.e first and foremost that you cannot be devoted to God and to false religions at the same time it also teaches that we do not go into spiritual partnerships with unbelievers - a believer should not marry an unbeliever because they have completely different points of reference.

It does not speak of cheating men. Believing husbands/boyfriends are also cheaters