Question
Posted by: Temba | 2013/01/28

To all the men out there

I don’ t know why, but lately I view women with a lot of cynicism. What good is a woman really? Not anymore. They bring nothing to the table and they expect to be showered with gifts and provided for. And most of them are deceitful, immoral, narcissist, promiscuous and gold diggers who seem to think that the sun shines from their butt... They are more of an annoyance than pleasure.

There no benefits in having a woman in a man’ s life anymore they are nothing but aggravation. But who in their right mind want that? Other than sex women have nothing to offer anymore. I encourage every man out there to take a stand against these evil manipulators and drama inventors who are master of self-deceit.

If most men were to ask themselves, what has a woman done for you? The answer would probably be nothing. As for me, no woman has ever done anything for me other than my mother. And I’ m sure most you guys out there can attest to that.

But I still blame it on feminism. It did women more harm than good.Instead of liberating, it enslaved them.

46
Posted by: T | 2013/01/28

LmBao at Trisha!! This is 1 hell of a crazy post. *dead* Temba o thusitse by rattling the cage, good to see all u lovely and not-so-lovely people.

Reply to T
Posted by: Zama | 2013/01/28

Yhoo please dont start...#death by laughter#
After reading Trisha''s comment I actually found myself dashing to ladies(mirrior) to confirm the pinkness in my mouth, surely its there guys... thanks Trisha I was really not aware...HUH!!!

*thinking* ''could this Trisha person be really black...?''

Reply to Zama
Posted by: Yhoo | 2013/01/28

Or just COME OUT Temba! Promise we wont Judge! Which woodworks did Trisha come out of hhe? She/he made my day! #Black African''s Woman''s mouths are black# Claps once and Dies!

Reply to Yhoo
Posted by: Zama | 2013/01/28

...sounds much better Bella-I couldnt have said it better, Themba khuluma bo - sisters are here to listen and help you. We are women full of love and care phela thina lana...talk to us bro. Bakwenzeni..?

Reply to Zama
Posted by: Bella | 2013/01/28

Okay Themba on a serious note

I dont know what happened to you my brother but i think you had a bad expirience with the woman you were dating
Woman are natural lovers my brother and i promise you a woman gives you 10x what you give, if you love a woman she will love you double, if you provide she will provide double(bear children for you)

I am sorry but to tell you that the expirience you had damaged you inside and it has created bitterness in you...there are woman out there who are loving not all of us are about SEX we offer more that boet,

Let go of bitterness,

Reply to Bella
Posted by: Woman | 2013/01/28

Trisha....i suggest you read my comment again and this time read it with some brains....ohhh white brains my love!

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Temba | 2013/01/28

Bella my friendo, where you" ve been? Eish these forum ladies wanna eat me alive today.I can always count on you to come to rescue.

Reply to Temba
Posted by: Zama | 2013/01/28

Ok, ok, ok ladies - let us be gentle to a brother now. Instead of throwing bombs at him, lets help him...Themba, what happened bro, what exactly did women do to you? Talk to us now my brodoooooo...*Nigerian Accent*

Tanya chill, you are next on the que...

*awaiting Themba''s full ''touching'' story*

Reply to Zama
Posted by: Temba | 2013/01/28

Come on guys i wasn''t fighting mina.You make it sound like i''ve committed treason now.

Reply to Temba
Posted by: Bella | 2013/01/28

hahahahahahahahah kwaaaa Trisha WTH lady is that a question, dead dzead by laughter,

Mthimbana thanks for this post cant stop laughing

Reply to Bella
Posted by: Themba | 2013/01/28

wathinta abafazi wathint''imbhokodo suka uyasgezela maan hahahah go brush lomlomo maan unukayo uphuma into ebolileyo suka....
kwaaaa@Gol-diggers

Reply to Themba
Posted by: PB | 2013/01/28

En nou Trisha?

Reply to PB
Posted by: Zama | 2013/01/28

Trisha....Owuuuuu MY Wooooord....#death by laughter#

Reply to Zama
Posted by: hnhh | 2013/01/28

Trisha reallly is that a question...Schools are supposed to be open now

Reply to hnhh
Posted by: .... | 2013/01/28

Wena Tanya take that primitive stupid mentality and shove it up ur stinking ass

Reply to ....
Posted by: Trisha | 2013/01/28

Temba starts off with a gud post but everyone else is off topic.
Have nothing to add really but would just like to ask Woman if black african womens mouths are black? Is there sumthing wrong with me, Im black but when I open my mouth its pink. Just asking.

Reply to Trisha
Posted by: MAN | 2013/01/28

Women are nothing more than just vampire squids who bleed us men to death... I don''t think God should have created them

Reply to MAN
Posted by: Girly | 2013/01/28

I am sure she ''your mom'' prays all the time that you are not gay Temba. I bet you even have no child, kodwa you are so phobic of woman you will use any excuse to keep away from them. It sure is very difficult to be in your mothers shoes right now. You can come out of the closet now, mom will not disown you.

Reply to Girly
Posted by: Ash | 2013/01/28

Tanya, i dont think in those olden days our mothers or our grandmothers were Goldiggers, but lobola was still there, for the fact that u are not one of us doesnt mean u should go around critizing other people''s cultures,

Lobola was there in the olden days, it is still here now, it will be there in the next cuming centuries........So comparing lobola with goldigging ,(excuse me) but thats stupid!

Wena Temba maybe u should try being gay, im sure u will get the right boyfriend, no wanda in the da post they said u gay, kwaaaaaaks!

il conclude buy saying,man needs a woman, come what may, Golddigging or not,

Reply to Ash
Posted by: Bella | 2013/01/28

AAAAHHH I''M BLACK AND I''M PROUD....I''M BALCK AND PROUD, WORK FOR MYSELF, GO OUT WITH MY MONEY, DO MY HAIR WITH MY OWN MONEY,AINT NO GOLD DIGGER....DIG WHAT ANYWAY DIG WHAT?ANYWAY I REPEAT MXIMM AAAAAHH THEMBA AAAAH I DONT I DONT AGREE WITSU MY FRIEND AAAHH I DONT ME I WORK FOR MYSELF, BUY LUNCH FOR MY SELF OR BRING ATS HOME, I ASK NO FROM MAN AM TALKING ABOUT ME DUYU HEAR HEAR ME(NIGERIAN ACCENT)

SO PLEASE,

Tanya i wont waiste my time with you sisi clearly you dont know know what you talking about sisi...i dont blame you shame ,you think you know titi

Reply to Bella
Posted by: Black woman | 2013/01/28

Temba abd focusSt you lot are just pathetic! Temba please accept the fact that you are gay and stop with all your nonsense. And yes your mother has to love you without conditions, she has no choice afterall! Poor woman!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Black woman
Posted by: Zama | 2013/01/28

OMG....*extreeeeeemely shocked*

Reply to Zama
Posted by: Woman | 2013/01/28

Tanya...just shut your pink mouth up cause your stupid comments just show how ignorant and illiterate you are. I would be ashamed and embarrassed if I were you to even think that low. Oops you will probably need a new brain transplant to understand what i mean

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Woman | 2013/01/28

I find it pathetic when men think women are incapable of loving. No one loves like a woman, however we are capable of giving back what we get seven times...we learn from the best and we learn with disctinction O_O

Reply to Woman
Posted by: woman with pride | 2013/01/28

@Focust, not izokobo but let your beauties have brains as well coz the others beauties you choose are just thunderheads,only beauty brewing in their minds. I''ve explained it well that real women, women who will be woman in the house and of coz have a job or business on top.

Jealousy for what? I am true African woman with African pride and I am not afraid nor ashamed of my culture,

Reply to woman with pride
Posted by: Tanya | 2013/01/28

PB, Woman with pride and Yhoo......how do live your lives with nothing but presumptions in your heads? Jealousy makes you very ugly...shame!

And PB, tell me what day of the WEEK settles for the likes of me.

Reply to Tanya
Posted by: FocusST | 2013/01/28

Women with pride are you telling us to date izikobo? Bazomosha abantwana.

Reply to FocusST
Posted by: Woman with pride | 2013/01/28

Temba majority of women these days work for themselves and they don''t care about your money. The problem is you guys like to go for gold diggers not real women and bese bayanixaka. A good woman knows her place as a woman. To all the lady friends that I have they are all hard working women and I salute them coz some baphethe kanzima working and running their households so I''m wondering ukuthi umtholephi owakho.

Tanya, wena rather keep quiet coz you don''t know the meaning of lobola and even if I can try to explain it to you you won''t get clue of what is happening.

Themba there are still so many valuable woman its unfortunate you are looking at the wrong direction. One guy friend once said the problem with men they don''t want to see the reality they always will want to go for Tyra Banks look alikes and of coz the only thing that runs in their brains is their beauty and that is costly that is why you end up with the gold diggers.

Reply to Woman with pride
Posted by: PB | 2013/01/28

Aag Tanya please now you can’ t take the race issue, it’ s my opinion you white gals are so gullible and easy worse you are freebees maybe our black brothers can’ t handle us because we talk too much. The strong hang around us and the week settle for the likes of you.

Reply to PB
Posted by: FocusST | 2013/01/28

At last Mr. Temba had grow some balls and realise no women will love you except his mom. That true boy I''m proud of you. That is why I''m single.

Reply to FocusST
Posted by: Yhooo | 2013/01/28

Tanya you are another bitter one! Our African culture is ours and we are PROUD of it, you don''t have to understand it, but do RESPECT it, as it seems you are UNCULTURED.......

Reply to Yhooo
Posted by: PB | 2013/01/28

It’ s not called anger its being opinionated, I speak my mind something you don’ t seem to take too well. See I’ m not afraid to be wrong and express myself, I’ m not looking for any man’ s approval. I’ m not gonna tell you everything you want to hear to massage your ego baba and I don’ t expect that of any man either. So I will turn down the offer… 

Reply to PB
Posted by: Tanya | 2013/01/28

PB....Attack the opinion all you like. Just dont attack me. It doesnt make any difference what colour my skin is, my take on this subject will remain the same.

Ash....Excuse me! The biggest difference between black and white women IS the fact that white woman dont get sold and bought.

Reply to Tanya
Posted by: Yhooo | 2013/01/28

Blah Blah Blah Temba! Go for the other sex and stop whining!

Reply to Yhooo
Posted by: Temba | 2013/01/28

PB, can I take you out for anger management lessons on Valentines'' day?

Reply to Temba
Posted by: Ash | 2013/01/28

Tanya, you are talking bullshit................theres is no diference bettween black and white women except for their skin colour,

and please dont talk about LOBOLA, when u dont know anything about our culture, lobola has nothing to do with gold digging women.no wander majority of white people like vat en sit, they get it easy..............

Reply to Ash
Posted by: PB | 2013/01/28

Tanya what race are you before i give you my opinion about you? I wouldn’ t want to waste it on a colored chick for starters. Wena Themba you''ve been burned neh serves you right, you are a sour looser! Take it like a man, what woman want a cry baby for nxa go grow some balls and stop complaining are settle for Tanya take the easy way out!

Reply to PB
Posted by: T | 2013/01/28

" Women have become EVERYTHING that men can DETEST" ..." How can I hate women when I came from a woman myself?" 
Careful, you''re bordering on schizophrenic territory...

Reply to T
Posted by: Temba | 2013/01/28

Tanya, I couldn’ t agree with you more. You’ ve got a point there too. You just touched on a subject that a very good friend of mine and I were discussing the other day. But that has to be another topic for another day.

Woman, I’ m not the only one complaining about women, most guys do. Decent women are hard to find. I’ m by no means a woman hater, but really, what else can a woman do that a man cannot do better? The only woman I” ve known who really cares and love me unashamedly, unreservedly and without pretense is my mother. Women have become everything that men detest.

T, don’ t be mistaken. How can I hate women when I came from a woman myself?

Reply to Temba
Posted by: T | 2013/01/28

Oh the " horror"  indeed, Woman.
Your views of women are really hateful, Temba, but at the same time sad - a reflection on how broken you are as a man at the hands of these " (now) sex objects" . Nc nc nc..., cruel world this is...

Reply to T
Posted by: Woman | 2013/01/28

Lolest....lmao

Seriously though " no woman has ever done anything for me other than my mother" ...your choice of women must be very very bad, maybe its time you reflect yourself and make a review of what you actually want from a woman you date next.

" There no benefits in having a woman in a man’  s life anymore they are nothing but aggravation" ...i pray for your longer lifespan so that you live to experience how wrong you are.

Your 2nd paragraph is so sad. It says so much about you i hope you thought twice about this before posting such horror. All in all the points you raised here is what you believe right? So sad that you cant find anything positive to say about women except for your mother (who according to you is exempt from being self-deceitful). I can only ask if your father would agree with you!

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Temba | 2013/01/28

Yeah Tete, all not all women are like that. There are still a few good women out there.

Lol, T, you just made my morning. What difficult times am i going through? I wonder.

Reply to Temba
Posted by: Tanya | 2013/01/28

Apologies Temba if you didnt intend to turn this into a racial issue but I agree with you completely. What you describe is black woman to the T. Especially those who are desperate to get married - just for the sake of having the status of " married" .

But what do you expect when they are " sold"  by their parents and " bought"  by their husbands via lobola - sounds like a lot of bull to me. No wonder they behave like they do. I think they just rebel against being treated like slaves even though they have been sold and bought like one.

As for white women - yes there are also drama queens amongst them but a much smaller majority.

Mothers by the way can also absolutely RUIN their sons (or daughters for that matter) by spoiling them rotten, to the point that they are unmarriageable.

Reply to Tanya
Posted by: T | 2013/01/28

Temba, are you for real!? OR is this your way of deflecting attention from the haters below who question your gender?
May the Lord our God help you through the difficult times you''re obviously going through. Hehehe

Reply to T
Posted by: Tete | 2013/01/28

Oh well, u are entitled to your own opinion Temba, i like the fact that u saying "  majority of women"  which means not all women are like that, the same applies to men, so im sure u are talking from experience,

Its a shame really that u have only experienced life with bad women,

Reply to Tete
Posted by: JM | 2013/01/28

Themba, what did your wife do now?

There is more generalization on what you said above and I have to think harder if I can relate to what you are saying to all women. I can count a few of them who I met but for me it was nothing serious as all I wanted just to be physical and deleted the contact after that and continue to ignore their calls before being asked for the impractical.

Reply to JM