Question
Posted by: mini | 2010/05/21

to all the men or any 1 with an opinion on this oen

pls give me an HONEST OPINION HERE ANYONE NOT JUST MEN:

a man tells you he loves you, has loved you for more than 10 yrs but you are both married to other people, he lives in another town. After tellin you all this love crap he phones you twice and then silence. His supposedly busy but heck could 6 wks really go by without him phoning esp since he knows and you both agrd that the idea is not to break up each others homes but stay married to other people but the truth is that they are still in love and had a passionate non sexual ie just kissin affair when he revealed the truth about his love.... does the NOT phonin mean sumthin for this poor woman guys? what does that mean to a male when he does not even call or sms

This post is not directed to the sexologist. Mini is asking for forum responses.

3
Posted by: Woman | 2010/05/22

Darling, he''s obviously hoping to get his bread bittered on both sides. The question should really be whether you are entertaining thoughts of being butter...

What about your marriage? Is it in trouble? It must be for you to have a love deceleration bother you so much. If necessary, go see a counselor to help you work through this, but don''t do something you''ll likely regret later.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Condom Man | 2010/05/21

Hi there Mini: sorry to say this but I think it''s a case of - out of sight , out of mind. For me it would not be possible to be madly in love with somebody + not want to spend as much time with her as I can. If I were really in love with somebody else the way U describe it then I would want to spend the rest of my life with her regardless of marriage or anything else.

Reply to Condom Man
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/05/21

Reply to sexologist