Question
Posted by: mini | 2010-05-21

To all the men mostly i need your honest opinion

pls give me an HONEST OPINION HERE ANYONE NOT JUST MEN:

a man tells you he loves you, has loved you for more than 10 yrs but you are both married to other people, he lives in another town. After tellin you all this love crap he phones you twice and then silence. His supposedly busy but heck could 6 wks really go by without him phoning esp since he knows and you both agrd that the idea is not to break up each others homes but stay married to other people but the truth is that they are still in love and had a passionate non sexual ie just kissin affair when he revealed the truth about his love.... does the NOT phonin mean sumthin for this poor woman guys? what does that mean to a male when he does not even call or sms

Not my area of expertise - let's see what readers can usefully contribute

4
Posted by: Jay | 2010-05-24

He''s just not THAT into you. Sorry, but if someone doesn''t call you for 6 weeks that says alot.

Reply to Jay
Posted by: mini | 2010-05-23

i dont undertand part about getting my priorities right, life has a strange and sometimes uncalled for way of revealing the truth or and things to one, sometimes these thing r revealed at inappropriate times ie when you already moved on and married but that does not stop these things from happening or bein revealed. i really dont think its a case of get into my pants beause he would of done that last time we had a couple of wks to do that, but from both sides we felt that a kiss was more than enough to share the shared love we both had not known we still carry for each other. Him bein in another town also means there is still no chance of a sexual relationship, but thanks for your response and i agree with the karma part. That is why we are both very careful of this its just as i say i have not had a call now i dont know what changed... thanks i need the different opinions just thought i would clarify the above in case ALL responses i get says he wants to get in2 my pants when i know that is not true at all...

Reply to mini
Posted by: Phil | 2010-05-22

From my perspective, he is a player and is trying to get into your pants. Something else, affairs 100% ends up in iddsaster when married people are involved. It is called karma, life''s way to even the score. Good luck, you sure need to get your priorities right as well.

Reply to Phil