Question
Posted by: XXX | 2009/11/10

To Admin

KIndly note the abusive comments by " SPY"  under question 3384.This surely does not fit the code of conduct of this site.
After all I did give my input which I believe to be honest and open.

no comment

5
Posted by: Admin | 2009/11/10

All fixed - thank you for pointing it out as we sometimes miss the odd comment.

Reply to Admin
Posted by: A man | 2009/11/10

At the moment it is post 3388, posted by Amanda

Reply to A man
Posted by: Admin | 2009/11/10

Please tell us the title/subject of the post in question as we cannot find it - the numbers change as new posts are added. Thanks, Admin.

Reply to Admin
Posted by: A man | 2009/11/10

I must agree with you XXX, I wondered about SPY' s comment when I read it, it was totally uncalled for as there was nothing abnormal about your comment. SPY seems to have a problem of some kind, perhaps a lack of a brain?

Reply to A man
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/11/10

no comment

Reply to sexologist