Question
Posted by: sharon adkins | 2012/08/20

tmau

ive been diagnosed with tmau and i have fatty liver. its making my life hell i smell so bad would i be able to have a liver transplant.

Sharon

I suggest that you consult a gastroenterologist. There are strict criteria for organ transplantation and you will have to consult a specialist before the decision can be made. I do not think that you will qualify for a liver transplant. There are steps that you can take to lesson the odour and I suggest that you refer to the following article for more information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TMAU

Botox injections can be used to lesson sweating from the armpits and this might be helpful to reduce the body odour.