Question
Posted by: Bijoux | 2012/10/25

tm12460@gmail.com

Hello I am Bijoux (French for jewel) a 14 month old green sided consure. My mommies love me to bits and I run the house but do have time out when I get too stroppy.

Pretty much I am a spoilt and happy little boy and not cage bound at all. My one mommy is home all day and I even go in the car with her.

I am a fussy eater. I hate pellets wet or dry any variety. I do not like groats. I only want sunflower seeds and I screech if the do not give me too much. I am an apple man. I do not eat any other fruit and I hurl it out the cage to prove my point. I do not like veg except some sweet potatoe. I do not any parrot mixes. I like porridge but the breeder said I must eat big bird food now.

I look and sound good. I talk and have about 6 words I know already. I only eat apple, budgie seed and a few sunflower seeds. I have been dewormed.

Is my diet OK they are worried about me. I have stacks of energy and show no signs of illlness. I am trying to bite this lapto as we speak.

Offering a healthy diet is the most important thing you can do for your bird. We recommend that at least 50% of the diet be a good quality parrot pellet or cooked mix. With that veggies, a little fruit and some nuts and seeds can be offered. There is more info on our website www.birdandexotic.co.za. Any bird can be trained to accept a balanced diet but while more tasty food such as sunflower seed is available, they will naturally choose that. The bird should be gradually weaned off the high fat diet and will learn to eat the other food.

(Answered by Dr Elliott from Onderstepoort)

1
Posted by: Johns | 2012/11/21

OH GREAT WIZARD, WONDERS SHALL NEVER END, I READ ALOT OF TESTIMONIES ON TOPIX.COM ON HOW THEY BECAME WEALTHY MEN THROUGH KUDIRI NATIVE SPIRITUAL POT, THIS POT IS A SPIRITUAL POT THAT MAKE YOU A MILLIONAIRE OVER NIGHT, WHEN I READ THE TESTIMONIES I WAS THINKING IT CAN,T HAPPEN.. I QUICKLY PICK THE PHONE NUMBER AND EMAIL ADDRESS OF DR RICH.. EXPLAIN MY SITUATION AND HE PREPARE THE KUDIRI NATIVE POT AND ASK ME TO INDICATE THE CURRENCY I WANT,IN 1 DAY I START MAKING UP TO 9000DOLLARS A DAY, IS REAL THIS POT MAKE ME A MILLIONAIRE YOU CAN CONTACT DR RICH AT TEMPLEOFMONEY@LIVE.CA AND BECOME A MILLIONAIRE TODAY, YOU CAN MAKE THE KUDIRI NATIVE SPIRITUAL POT INSIDE YOUR ROOM AND YOU WILL FOLLOW WHAT THE SPIRITUAL MAN DR RICH WILL TELL WHAT TO DO AND GET THE SPIRITUAL MATERIALS IN SPIRITUAL SHOP NO STRESS AT ALL, REALLY MANY HAVE TESTIFY!!!

YOU CAN CONTACT DR RICH VIA: TEMPLEOFMONEY@LIVE.CA
OR CALL HIM +447031980109
Address- Aberdeen 6B2, St Valintine
UK.

Reply to Johns